View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 6:25pm

Thank you ladies for the really nice comments on my Salmon beads.I am more shocked than my earlier salmon rods that shocked that I found how to work with it....and actually..once the rods had been super preheated,i put them pretty much right into the heat with no problems at all.I think I was working way too cool at least on that color.
marti Ann..I have a Chilipepper and keep it at 950 and except for Lausha..which needs maybe something like 1050..always keep the temp at 950 and no cracking beads..unless I have mixed 2 brands that don't like each other.
Well..the lefty righty procedure for me is to hold the mandrel in my left hand...rod in my right but both to roll the mandrel to shape beads.I have to switch the mandrel to my right hand to decorate..as I am still a lefty and my right hand is useless in doing that.I do have elbow and wrist rests but I am not good at decorating anyway so I do love organics and am just getting back to my presses for a change.
"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.