View Single Post
Old 2010-02-08, 4:49am
picking Job's Tears

Default OK, does anybody babysit Glasshive kilns?

While I'd like to see my first bicone attempts and the kiln is below 200F, I'd rather make beads more often and leave the kiln to do it's thing. So far I have waited for it to ramp down, but not managed to stay up long enough for it to be down to room temperature and unplug it before going to sleep. I'm pretty sure I could unplug it now and the beads would be the same, but I can't stay up this late on a daily basis, and I can't start making beads as early as I sometimes manage to do on weekends (and did today - um, yesterday).

So, for people who have Glasshive kilns, do you babysit them?

ETA: it's almost 2 a.m. here and I have a meeting at work at 9:30.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

Palms Etc. tropical seeds and cuttings:

HotHead on bulk propane and a Glasshive kiln

Last edited by maren; 2010-02-08 at 4:53am.