View Single Post
Old 2009-06-26, 8:00pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default translation question :)

Hi all I just wanted to let you know we now have 12 lampwork tutorials available in eBook format. I have them listed on our web site http://sortafloweringdesigns.com and on Etsy, and I have a quick question to ask about translation services.

I have a super lovely gal translating several of our ebooks into Russian. I am so tickled by the idea I am wondering if there is anyone else about in the forum or know through the grapevine that would translate our e-books into any other languages. I would love to be able to offer them in French, Spanish, German, and am open to other suggestions.

♥ Jenelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|