View Single Post
Old 2010-07-02, 7:48pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
I have over 2500 items and even more pictures up in my zen-cart and all data comes in 3 languages and it is not slow at all. Most likely it would be caused by yoru hosting.
Shouldn't be caused by the hosting. I've been talking to some friends of mine who own a hosting company and they don't know of a reason a certain piece of software would run slowly on a site if others run fine. Especially when another piece of software has a database about 20 times the size of the Zen Cart and runs probably 30 times the queries that Zen Cart does. Not trying to argue. Just relaying what I've found out. I know plenty about the front end of web sites and software, but don't know a lot about the back end stuff.

Granted, I haven't tried Zen Cart in probably 3 years, so it may be better now. I haven't tried it since then. Like I said, looks like a good piece of software, but didn't work for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Cosmo; 2010-07-02 at 7:54pm.