View Single Post
Old 2021-09-22, 9:35am
Resident Luny

Default New Torch, nothing fits!

I got myself a Bravo and when I sit in front of it.. it is too tall compared to my lynx! Which means I need a new chair? I don't think a standard office chair that raises will work anymore, as I had it on the highest lift. And if I did... then my elbows won't rest on the creation station anymore!

It's a dumb question but.... has anyone else upgraded and needed to literally "up" grade? What did you do?

i see that Dustin Revere has a slide out thing for his torch under the bench.. that may be the answer, does anyone know where to get something like that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.

Last edited by lunesse; 2021-09-22 at 9:46am.