View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 4:00am

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoltenMuse View Post
If anyone ever has any doubts about attending a class with Lucio, I can only say that I was most pleasantly surprised by his incredible skill, humor, generosity and patience. It was the single most fabulous experience to date! I will not hesitate to join his class again someday...
How true about Lucio! He is absolutely the best!! Skill.... humor...generosity and patience, is Lucio in a nutshell. I'm so elated you all were happy.....

I am so sorry to have missed staying for both workshops. I'd have loved to get to know you guys from the second group better. Still, happy we did get so share a little time before I had to leave. I hear you guys had a blast staying at Robertl's apartment. Glad that all worked out!

Do share more photos whenever you all get a chance!

Remember, Lucio and Diego are teaching at the musem in Toledo, Ohio in June!! DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY, FOLKS!! See the other thread for details and how to sign up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.