View Single Post
Old 2007-02-18, 1:29pm
Kim Hart Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
Actually, they do have pectoral fins (side fins) - they are located at the back of the cheek (more or less). The fins are very small and transparent and not easy to see. They also have a ventral fin that is located at the bottom of the belly - again, transparent, small and difficult to see. They have all of the fins that "regular" fish do, just smaller. They really don't have a fin that runs the length of the body, but I put one on mine, too.
Yes I know,lol. At the time I wrote this I had just made my very first seahorse. I put fins on the side where fish would have their fins. Ever since then I put little tiny fins at the back of the check or jaw. I also have thought long about not puting a long fin down the back but it just doesn't look right to me with out it. Like I said I make my seahorses how they look in "MY" little world,lol. They are better that way. IMO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.