View Single Post
Old 2007-07-11, 1:56pm
Gravity is at 6 o'clock

ok, first- thanks for all the info that was added to this thread!!!

second- i want to clarify- if i'm not sure about the eye protection that i can afford, i will not get started with boro, i *WILL NOT* geoperdize my eye sight. right now i have ACE glasses for my soft glass work so i know i'm ok, and unless i can have good eye protection, boro will not find its way into my studio.

third- i will try to contact mike even before i take the plane to the USA (wow, 10 days! i can't believe how time flies! it will be my first visit ever! ), but either way- bottom line, what kind of eye protection for boro would you boro-ppl recomend?

the only thing about the glasses that's a must is that they be available as clip-ons (like my ACE for instance), as both me and my friend who is also interested in a pair need our prescription glasses beneath the protective one when we're working (and sometimes when we aren't too ).

thanks again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I
NY