View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 10:31am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevan View Post
Ebooks are going to be the end of used bookstores. That's a shame.
Probably not...you know vinal records are making a comeback? Modern bands are pressing records again...there are those who prefer the old school techniques
And I believe the love of holding and reading a real book will remain.
Or I hope so anyway.

Jo
Oh, and tutorials? Make the beads, give the credit for the inspiration, and get on with it.
I wrestled with it, but I have shown my beads to some of the tutorial writers, and they encouraged me to sell them, so, who am I to disagree?
Hmm, the tutorials themselves, i wouldn't sell them used. I got them, and used the information, and made back my investment every time. That's enough for me. Honestly, if I had any glassy friends, a technique disscussion may come up, but not so far....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- A work in progress

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by tela; 2013-03-23 at 10:39am.