View Single Post
Old 2012-07-06, 4:49am
sunscreen me baby

I know it's dangerous. Anyone remember Alex Mirinov? Years ago she explained what it could do and I never forgot the creepy feeling I got in my hands when I read it. I don't like using it, but certainly will to get a look I want. To me, it's just as dangerous as what can happen with a flame. What if you tripped near your torch and fell into the flame? I take the danger seriously and do what I can to stay safe.

I wear gloves, big plastic safety goggles over my glasses, jeans and long sleeves. (I have never been a flip flop in the studio person so no trouble having shoes on) I hadn't thought to wear a respirator but will add that to the process. I have a baking soda solution nearby. Although it looks like Milk of Magnesia might be a good thing to have open and nearby instead. Easier to have as a dedicated part of the process.

In the past, when I was ready to replace my etch all I would neutralize it with a baking soda solution to dispose of it. Anyone know the proper way?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.