View Single Post
Old 2011-07-11, 9:46am
sunscreen me baby

Cynthia, here is what I know about the copper black:

Audra got it to go copper doing this (her words)
"I'll tell ya i sent Natasha (spelling?) a message and she told me take the room temp rod turn your torch up as high as it will go and quickly pass the glass through the flame near the torch head and tada i got copper after about 5 min of trying will let ya know when i get it to do that with a bead I'm so excited."

I can't find the post and I think it might have been in the bathroom, but around the same time Audra also posted what she was told in an email by Natasha about copper black. In a nutshell, if you anneal the bead the copper disappears. That isn't going to work for me. So I stopped trying to make it work and used it up making production beads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.