View Single Post
Old 2008-04-02, 1:55pm

Wow... beautiful starfish! And I still love how you get those colors Kare!! Just beautiful!

I'm working on sculptures too, but as of yet, they're still pretty rough. Getting better tho!

This is my 2nd lizard on a 'rock'. I added some leaves (colormax green, which cracks like crazy, but is the color of fine jadeite jade) and a bug for him to look at, because once again, eyes were wonky. The other one with the ladybug is me getting rid of my terrible eye murrini, they aren't very good, but look neat in the marble.

Also, I just made my favorite marble to date... a hybrid daylily! I did get a lot of bubbles in it, but that's because of the white I used as a 'background'. It really does look fabulous in person tho!

The cabochon is a reworked ugly marble. It came out... insanely cool looking! The bubbles look like eyeballs. I can't explain that.

The last is an organic focal I tried... it's probably not very practical, as it weighs as much as a ROCK, like 2 or 3 oz, but it came out neat.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Non-Glass Sites:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.