View Single Post
Old 2009-05-13, 12:02pm
MacGalver

Actually, the picture was taken where we bought her, outside of Flagstaff. I wish we had that kind of space around her! Right now her home is between the garage and back wall of our property, not nearly as picturesque.

Janet, one of my biggest reasons was the cost difference. A shed half the size of Gloria would have cost close to $2000 without wiring or anything! Would your homeowner's allow a smaller trailer under a carport? They do make those carport kits that are about $700 around here, you could put up lattice and grow vines, your trailer studio would be hidden from view. You would probably still spend less than a shed, even if you included the cost of a carport!

And yes, I will be posting pics as soon as she is all set up inside. The longer length makes her feel quite roomy inside.

Jo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Frit Diva; 2009-05-13 at 12:08pm.