View Single Post
Old 2013-08-22, 5:22pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

I got mine today....they set up in minutes. Now I'm playing around with taking photos of metal (copper, brass, pewter) cuffs and stuff. Any tips for non-glass items? I've been more or less happy with my other photos...just the old lightbox and lights were awkward as anything in the new space I allotted to them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.