View Single Post
Old 2014-07-27, 11:33am
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by echeveria View Post
'Scuse the hell out of me then.
I don't know why you have to answer back like this, Kathy. I was not rude to you. Not in the least. I stated the facts, and added a to the end of my statement. I was trying to explain to you that I really can't afford to sample glass, when one rod of Uroboros can be used to make about 25 of my regular size 8x12mm beads, which when sold, will give me enough money to put some food on the table. I'm not kidding, I really have to watch what I spend. If you can't understand that, then I really don't know what else to tell you.

Sooo....I was just asking some simple questions. Here it is again:

Who uses the Uroboros yellows? What are the differences between them? Do they work easy? Is the color consistent, or do any of them streak? Do you have any photos of beads made with these colors?

I am not the first person in this forums to ask questions about certain colors. I am also not the first person that would like to see what they look like before I buy them. Why do I ask about these?? Because I have never seen photos of them made into beads. At least not that I am aware of.