View Single Post
Old 2013-05-17, 8:38pm

Yup ... the first one is a TAG color called Reef Red ... I luvs it. It does seem to get darker (liver) if you work it too long.

Hey Will. That was my version of a really quick explanation. If you are interested in a tutorial...I highly recommend Ron Bearer Jrs. implosion tute. The last addendum he cover tube implosions.

I should also add the link that was they "a-ha" moment for me with compression style implosions. I have/had both of Chad Trent's pendant books but this free tute and how it was explained just set me on the correct path. (off to find the link)

Okay ... as luck would have it ... the link is in LE's free tutorials area ... but Anakin's Eye website is no longer up and running. Sooo...being the packrat that I am ... I found a back up disk that still had the pdf on it. However ... it is too big to upload here. Anyone that wants it ... pm me with your email address and I will forward it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MagpieGlass; 2013-05-17 at 9:03pm.