View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 6:40pm
tweetysweetie

Pat, don't be angry...many coe 104 beadmakers use coe 96 frits to decorate, but as every one has stated...use it on the surface in sparing amounts.

Myself and 3 other frit makers/blenders carry strictly coe 104 frit...check out my website, FABfrit.com (siggy in my link), ThatFritGirl, GafferGlass and Rabbit Hutch (they're all LE vendors and you can find their websites in the vendors listing)...many lovely blends in various coes. Good luck...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.