View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 8:53pm
tweetysweetie

Elizbeth....yes gaffer frit is coe 96, I'm referring to Gails GGG website (I'd correct the above post, but will just address things here) Gail carries coe 104 frit and so does That Frit Girl, not her main line but yes, she does carry it. You are correct about Rabbit, yes coe 96 and I think, Glass Diversions too. Thanks for keeping me on my toes, guess it doesn't pay to be up nearing 20hrs how, I need sleep!

I should have not used the word strictly, lol...I get carried away in my excitement about how many of us offer up frit for people to create beauties with, and my apologies if I neglected to mention any other LE frit vendors no matter what coe they're offering. More choices.....more fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by FiredDesires; 2012-03-19 at 9:58pm.