View Single Post
Old 2011-09-26, 2:11am

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonP View Post
I am *SO* going to be there, and this time I'm not going to break my leg, dammit!

Thank you, Ofilia, for arranging the demo opportunity - I can't wait to show them goblin faces!

*sharon*
That's right, Sharon! No broken ANYTHING this time!!

I have to tell you a funny story..... remember my little lace making friend in Burano, Bruna Tagliapietra? Well, she STILL has that goblin head you gave her inside her little drawer of her lace making cushion ! It's in there with her favorite hard candies and other sewing/lacemaking supplies. She's such a sweet heart. I think this past trip I visited her four times. I could not get enough of Burano. Personally, I'd move there in a heart beat!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.