Thread: Nikon D-90
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-01, 12:42pm

Default Nikon D-90

Okay Camera Experts - I used to use an old Nikon SLR. LOVED IT! Then we went digital and I changed to a Sony. I like it, but don't love it. I have a boat load of AF Nikkor lens which I hear will be compatible with a Nikon D-90.

Am I correct?

I'm sure this camera is probably overkill but if I'm going to spend the money I might as well shoot toward the top. Or at least the top of my price range.

I have a 35-70 lens and a Nikon Teleconverter 2X - plus some other loose lens I vaguely remember throwing in front to gt even closer. I also have others but am not looking for distance.

I really want to macro those beads and make them crystal clear. I really dislike using "sharpen" on Photoshop. I want to at least start better. I'm really not taking any Photoshop usage awards anyway.

So, who's got 'em? What lens are you using? What do you like -dislike? Any suggestions gratefully received before I go "Charge it!"

Sharon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.