View Single Post
Old 2013-06-20, 5:44am

Very pretty Morgan! (Wish I was going to the gathering to take his class!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baywinger View Post
so I want to amend my original vote, they both suck lol
I have both and got ok results from them, but after taking Doug Baldwins class at the Gathering last year and picking up a pair of the lights he makes I no longer use either my cube or my cloud dome.
I highly recommended taking one of his classes if you can.
here are pics I took using what I learned and the lights, other than cropping and a quick white balance adjustment there is no Photoshop manipulation in the first two.
The last one one using Photoshop and what I learned in the class on how to make a reflection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~