View Single Post
Old 2010-02-14, 12:05pm
Obsessed Blogger

Hi Fran.

I haven't had personal contact with any of the BOC families either. When talking to other beadmakers I often hear them say that they don't know how nurses or others who have the personal contact do it. I feel the same way. It sounds like though, that once you do have that contact you're bonded and you want to do whatever YOU can to help.

I think it's great that you have the opportunity to contribute...those little beads mean so much to families.

Robert, I love the idea of having your own meaningful strand. I have the beginnings of a few BOC strands that I've collected from events I've been at but none with really personal beads. I'm going to need to do that!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.