View Single Post
Old 2006-11-24, 11:37am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAurelius View Post
The welding shop, if they don't have the NPT to B fitting should be able to get one for you -- if you are having problems finding them, my place stocks them, and I can get one for you either Saturday or on Monday and overnight it to you - to have on Tuesday.

I think this is the problem. The welding shop doesn't have anyting tagged or labeled. It is run out of a pole barn. I repeatedly asked if it was an npt to b fitting, and he kept saying sure. But if it truly was, then it would fit the reducer I bought at Ace hardware. gggggggrrrrrrrrrr

I am going to keep your offer in mind. I am going back one more time (gotte love living in a town where everything is 5 miles or less to your house.)

Thank you so much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.