View Single Post
Old 2010-01-01, 7:55am

@ DeAnne, who is JUST as disgusted with the behavior of our annoying yellowbird troll (since it never identifies itself by a REAL name, never seems to post BEADS it makes, never gives a WEBSITE where we can BUY it's beads, I have no choice but to lable it as a troll) as I am. Besides, all I can think of when I see "yellowbird" is "chicken"....yellow, fatty, plucked chicken. yellow, too scared to self-identify with a REAL name & location, just hopping in to trash on other people

Oh & when CIM started out, they didn't "advertise" much either--(heck, they still don't advertise much--they just got picked up by some major dealers & the *dealers* do the advertising)--they simply got on forums & promoted the glass, what they were trying to do with the factory, the workers & what they were trying to create....I *really* don't see a whole heck of a lot of difference with THIS glass--other than that THIS glass is being sold direct, vs. being farmed out to other dealers, and the people selling the glass don't "own the factory". It's still being sold "via forum" & "via word of mouth"--but heck, so is Lausha--I don't see huge ads (at least in the US) for "just lauscha"--those are generally VENDOR ads for a VENDOR SALE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies