View Single Post
Old 2008-06-09, 5:03pm
Gentleman of Leisure

No, no, don't worry about, I kind of muscled my way in to your thread.... Map Pro was first touted to be Worthington's production of MAPP....... As it turns out, the initial information was not exactly correct.... Later research has brought to light that Map-Pro is simply a brand name for Worthington's propylene offering and it is NOT chemically MAPP.....

Its only been recently that the MSDS for Map Pro became available stating the facts about Map Pro's chemical mature. A lot of people where under the impression the Map Pro would be Worthington's offering of MAPP gas....

My posting is only for clarity so people know what fuel, chemically they are dealing with. By the way what does label on canister actually say.... Since I'm on bulk fuel, I have not looked at #1 canisters in a while.

As for how propylene burns, I have to pass on that as I have not used it, I'm sure somebody who is using propylene can enlighten us. I do know many do use it and have used it successfully.

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal

Last edited by Dale M.; 2008-06-09 at 5:16pm.