View Single Post
Old 2015-09-01, 3:10am
what's a senior moment ?

To answer a question or two here.
Can't exchange the tumbler cause when I tried to get the top to fit right, I left marks on it that can't be removed. lol ! Very noticable.

I might have to try the strips of ultrasuede. Thanks Kathy.

Carol, sorry but I can't answer any of your questions but have one for you. Have you used your vibrating tumbler to tumble beads ? What are your results ?

As for me. I had hubby look at my tumbler to see if he could fix and found I had put the lid on wrong so the leak happened. Will know better next time. lol ! He asked me this question: "Is there some reason you couldn't use a good jar or canister with a good fitting lid in that thing that spins the canister ?" I don't know, maybe worth looking in to. lol ! I do know the lid would have to be flush with the container.

I've been looking at replacement parts and new machines and am shocked at the prices of this stuff now. I could buy a whole new Chicago brand tumbler, on sale, with coupon at HB for same price as a Lortone replacement rubber barrel complete. No motorized part.

I have some beads that will be tumbled probably later today. Another test. lol !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.