Thread: One tool
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-08, 9:00pm

I have a new tool from Cattwalk that is very handy. It is a brass marver that has various angles on the sides. The top angle is sharp enough that I use it instead of my knife and razor for creasing flowers, hearts, lines for stripes on twisties or striped cane. One side of the tool has a v cut that I use often for deeper and wider cutting. I really like this tool as it is long enough to use it to roll beads for any kind of shaping and it is brass which helps with striking certain colors and it is lightweight. It has replaced several of my other tools as it does so many things in the one tool. I use my Smirchic graphite marver a lot because I really use the little hole for spinning my beads. This isn't a tool but I couldn't do without my creation station. So, I would say the brass marver from Cattwalk as my tool of choice but I couldn't do without my creation station as I have back problems and it really helps. I know Catt has some of these marvers in stock but I don't know if she has them listed yet. I've had one since summer and I use it on every bead. I can't say enough good things about that tool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.