View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 7:50pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Autumn - I bought the Gold Melon Pink on eBay, in several batches.

I told the folks on the Newbie thread, I finally got to torch in the new space Monday and Tuesday. Much to my infinite delight, it looks like I got it all right - the bench height is incredibly comfortable for me, and the FAN! The FAN is excellent!

So far I've only found 3 things we need to tweak.

1) I need to move the light on the torch end to the other side of that joist, it's just a little too bright for me to see the flame as clearly as I'd like.

2) We're going to add a couple of 12v lights so that if I'm just going to work on jewelry and don't need the fan or kiln I don't have to run the generator.

3) I need some sort of a landing for each door - a slab of stone, some patio block, something to cut down on the amount of mud I'm tracking in.

Had to go to w**k a couple of days, so things have been at a standstill, but tomorrow I'm going to hit it hard, and hopefully have everything done & cleaned up for photos tomorrow, except for moving out the jewelry components - I suspect that's going to take me weeks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.