View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 9:20am
Still makin' flowers...

She's still on Etsy. A couple of years after this whole deal, she purchased a tutorial from me on Etsy. Since the good folks on LE had already brought this up, I didn't send her a tutorial and instead just refunded her cash to her credit card. Paypal immediately refunded, but her credit card company took abut a week to post it. By then she'd already sent me a threat to SUE ME since she said I'd kept her money and not sent her a tutorial. Even an email from Paypal with the refund confirmation information didn't stop her from going all rabid on me.

Etsy not only stayed out of it, but then sent me a note that started "Dear Cheryl..."

A few weeks after that, there was a big to-do about her here and she came online and played victim. She even got me involved. She said she'd purchased stuff from me and got everything okay. That was from Eni's jewelrylessons.com site, which automatically downloads and I'm quite sure she did a chargeback from Eni.

Anyhow, she's recently favorited a couple more of my items on Etsy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!