View Single Post
Old 2011-06-10, 10:11am
Triumphantly Knit!

Default minicc 1# propane anybody do this?

Howdy All!

Anyone actually do this?

When I read this was possible I posted asking if it is so, and it is possible, so now I'm a wonderin' if any of YOU actually do this or know of someone who does.

I have issues with the HH; that I can't get real close 'cause I've got a can in my chest or gut or face depending on how I situate my torch.

I have learned, though, to compensate, but I haven't figured a way to rest my arms because of the tank.

With the mini cc it would be more horizontal than the HH?

Would I still have the issues (or worse) of the tank in my way? is it completely insanse or not possible to run hoses from the tank which could be on the floor to the torch just as if it were a 5# rather than a 1#.

I'm short. 5'1''. Short legs, short waist, short arms....so there's no one part of me that I can utilise to conpensate for not being able to reach. If I could get the tank outa the way I could move in on my work.

Thank you for suggestions and input.

Angel blessings
namaste
Rowyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.