View Single Post
Old 2013-03-08, 8:38pm
Flame On!

In the last 2-3 weeks, I have had 16 people contact me about this. This is ridiculous. If you get a notice from Etsy, COMPLY. They ALWAYS send a warning. If you don't comply, they will shut your shop down. Period, end of story. If your shop gets shut down, they will not let you re-open. I cannot do anything to help. For all it's worth, I have tried to offer advice based on my own experience, and legal advice I have been given. That's all I can do. If you are reading this because you found your way here from the internet, you are in Lampworker's Etc. I am a glass artist. I make glass beads by hand, one at a time. If you are selling mass-produced, factory made glass beads on Etsy in the handmade category, my advice is to take your beads to Ebay . Shops like DIY, GrimeyGirls and CharmedWithJunk, I am not the person to come to for help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.