View Single Post
Old 2007-10-02, 9:04pm
Glass-aholic

i only have a few, but i LOVE them... i donno why... It's probably because it cost alot of dough!!$$$!!! If only they costed a few dollars, maybe i would hate them, and not have this SHOPPING PROBLEM!!! I dream of presses in pretty shapes! ahhh... alas I have but 3.. yes 3.. sad but true. Have you tried a pillow press? that was my first and it was fairly easy to master (ok i;m no master, but it looked good to me) It was easier i think because a good small barrel was perfect, press RE-PRESS (that was a lightbulb for me, i thought it was forbidden!!! lol) and if needed polish the edge goo that spilled out. (wow that was long) i find that presses take longer to make in some shapes than free forming it, but are more uniformed.....good luck, and if you decide to let go of them, let me know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.: