View Single Post
Old 2008-01-07, 10:38pm

Default Great tutorial, quick question

When I do my encasing on a triangle bead or a striped bead, I keep getting a really good end on my right side and my left side seems to not get the encasing and the base color "leaks" out. What am I doing wrong?

Also I always seem to have one side that has more clear than the other, any way to fix that?

I had taken a break from these for awhile because I kept doing the same things! I now try to do at least one at torch time! Just tried again last night and same thing happened, It was a white bead with red and blue stripes. Started with a white disk, then added blue and red dots, melted them down a bit and then added the clear. The right looks wonderful, but the left end, while it has a good pucker, has the white showing instead of the clear over it. Any help would be wonderful for this newbie!

Thanks a bunch for the great tutorial!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.