View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 9:40am
*Desa Elliott*

Exclamation This was a surprise....

I was working on a key the other day, I had used bead release a couple of times on it because I like the bead to move, and the dingdang key caught fire. Here I was, winding glass around a key that was spouting flame out the end like a cigarette lighter.

Glad I had my new Key Mandrel! Hemostats heat up.

Reading your post on fumes made me think of that.....

Desa, the unintentional pyro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
G-88
Creideamh, Sųil, Dėlseachd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry