View Single Post
Old 2006-03-27, 4:16pm
Boldly going

Just wanted to take a moment to add my two cents and relay my experience with my two M-20s.

I ordered my two M-20s a couple weeks ago and they arrived quickly. From the time that Unlimited Oxygen received my order until they were delivered to my doorstep, less than 48 hours had passed. Getting them so quickly was a pleasant surprise.

When I openned the boxed I found that one of the M-20s had a broken caster - obviously it happened during shipping (DHL). There was several plastic bits of wheel at the bottom of the box. Concerned that they may have been damaged during shipping I waisted no time in hooking them up and turning them on. They started up and operated with no problem. I contacted Jack via PM and told him the about the damage and he promptly shipped me four replacement wheels. I told him I only needed one and he said he shipped four of different sizes to be sure I would get the correct size - way above and beyond what I expected.

I've been using my M-20s as much as possible. I've probably used them for 60 to 80 hours now and can report 100% flawless operation. They perform exactly as they should. I've made marbles, lots of beads, fumed silver and gold, and done some I/O beads. From what I can tell, the O2 purity (based on color results and fuming) is better than before (when I was using one Companion 590 and an AirSep NewLife). I have no complaints, but rather a big thumbs up for Unlimited Oxygen and my M-20s.

Regarding the mudslinging and name calling that's been going on, I've purposely stayed out of it. I think some of those involved have revealed their intentions, motivations, and lack of professionalism perfectly well without me being involved.

If anyone is interested in an M-20 for their particular application, I invite them to do the research and ask questions. I can lend an educated and informed opinion based on my experience with them. Having laid down a large sum of money, I would have been the first to scream foul if the systems were bogus. My experience has been quite the opposite. So, got questions? Bring it on!

Brad

Many of life's failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|