View Single Post
Old 2018-02-01, 5:30pm
Fish nut

Default Grand Re-Opening Sale at The Spacer Bead Shop!

** What’s a grand re-opening without a sale??? **
** Everything in The Spacer Bead Shop is 20% off! (Sale runs Feb. 1 through Feb. 10) **

(Click my signature banner to shop)

I truly thought that I was done making beads, but as it turns out, life has other plans. For those of you who don’t know, I have multiple sclerosis, and a couple of years ago my disease had progressed to the point where I was unable to pick up light objects. That seemed like the right time to close up shop while I still could. However, in 2017 I became involved in an experimental drug study, and I’ve actually gained back enough ability to make beads again!

Getting my Etsy store back up was a huge endeavor, and it took a few more days than I had anticipated, but it's up again! For now, everything will be made-to-order. My turn-around time is fairly fast, and if you ever need something quickly, just let me know; I’m always happy to make you happy.

Thanks for reading. It’s good to be back.

Hope you need beads!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.