View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 4:40pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Default Had to Paint the Other End of the shed

I'm waiting to take delivery of some PVC pipe to better store my glass, now that it's outgrown my present system.

So, I need extra room on my table for that, which means I've had to reconfigure the shed, which means I've had to turn everything around the other way to accommodate more floor things near the power source. The crockpot is now off the table, and the kiln (under the black tarp) is in a better position to open more safely (it was against the opposite end, with the door opening to the wall).
Everything in here is improvised, so it's been a challenge to get things the way I'm happy with.
It's a plain, rusted-up, unlined garden shed on a concrete pad (thank goodness!), with little light, but plenty of fresh air.
I found an old lazy susan that I'd had kicking around for a while, so I've used that to put all the tools on, so the new rod storage will fit on both sides of the torch when I get them cut and braced. I can then use the existing glass storage for 'special' glasses, to easily keep it all separate. As it is now, it's a PITA to find the colours I'm looking for amongst everything else crowding it.

Before:

Now:

oops! Sorry about the big pics of the 'before'. Not sure what happened there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA# P107