View Single Post
Old 2018-04-05, 2:38pm
Lampworkaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinainmymind View Post
OK, here we go...

first photo: vetro poppy- watermelon, mystery glass, rods of med red, dk red special, rhubard

second/ third photo: pajama blue, mystery glass and a shot of the rod ends. I think this one may be ocean blue/ green based on the chart at the serena's beadery website. I can't seem to find any other colors from that time period that is this shade.

fourth photo: yellow ice, mystery glass, lt ivory (I know the mystery glass isn't dark ivory, I've compared it to what I have.)

The green may be a yellow ochre variant, but the rods are sooo much rougher than what I have, almost sandpaper rough.
The blue is probably Vetrofond light turquoise, now that I see it next to pajama. Ocean blue/green is much darker in the rods.

Is the light ivory in your photo Effetre? The Vetrofond version is lighter and smoother rods. I’m sticking with Vetrofond light ivory.

Also sticking with Vetrofond light red special.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox