View Single Post
Old 2010-05-04, 5:53pm
I'm meeeeelting

Here's the link: http://debcrowley.com/gpage4.html

A bunch of us first timers shared a rental house last year and had a blast. We're doing it again this year and already have our house booked. There aren't very many vacation houses available in Eugene, but I do have links to a couple of houses that I'm happy to share if anyone wants to go that route. One in particular (our first runner up) was pretty reasonably priced and looked like a cool house if you don't mind a little bit of a commute. I want to say it had 7 or 8 beds. You'd have to see if it's still available, as it's been probably two months since I did my search. I'd highly recommend a house, especially for first time attendees, if you can find a decent option. It was great to have a built in group of friends from the very beginning of the event (and none of us had met prior).

Foot Pedal Tutorial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by artsyuno; 2010-05-04 at 6:09pm.