View Single Post
Old 2006-10-22, 7:10pm

Default ISGB or AAW members: ConneXtions: A Collaborative Effort Between Wood and Glass

Thought I would break in the new room.

If you are a member of ISGB and haven't heard about this collaberation, you should check it out. Deadline to sign up is coming up soon (11-1-06)

In cooperation with the American Association of Woodturners (AAW), headquartered in St. Paul, MN and the International Society of Glass Beadmakers from Cleveland, OH, you are invited to enter a collaboration of artists to create unique works of art. My understanding is that the pieces will be on view at the Gathering next year and at a woodturners event. It is not a juried show, just a collaberation and then the items are for sale.

For more information, check on the ISGB thread on their website:

http://www.isgb.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9888

You may email ed@isgb.org if you have any questions.

I'm personally really excited about this one. My dad is a woodturner and a member of the AAW and I'm a member of ISGB, so it is perfect. We already have our ideas.

Anyone else signing up for this one?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Become a fan on Facebook:

Last edited by Lara; 2006-10-22 at 7:12pm.