View Single Post
Old 2006-08-08, 10:55am
Formerly SirWatson

Default Post Pictures of your Shed-turned-Studio!

About a week ago, I posted a thread in the Bathroom asking whether or not I should purchase a specific type of shed to convert into a studio. After weighing everyone's thoughts and comments (thanks, by the way!), I've decided I'm going to take the leap and buy the shed! However, I plan on cutting back on some of the options I want to keep the price down.

One of the options I'm thinking about not purchasing is the exterior siding upgrade, which contains a house wrap (think Tyvek) to keep out moisture and/or insects. I know several of you have sheds that you've converted to studios, complete with insulation and drywall, and I was wondering how that was working for you guys. Especially in the summer, winter and "wet" periods. If you don't have a house wrap, do you experience any issues with moisture?

Also, please post pictures of your shed-studios!!! I'd love to see what others have done to finish (or not finish) the inside of their sheds.

Thanks in advance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<><