View Single Post
Old 2009-02-16, 5:18pm

Wow Bruna, those shoes are absolutely fabulous.

I especially liked the long boots!!!! (that might say something about me, but I am not a butt-kicking sort of girl normally).

Hopefully these will give you some idea's Sharon. I reckon it would be easy to use a petal presser from Karen Leonardo for pulling down the base of the shoe shape....... just an idea if you have one of these handy little tools as it would give you exactly the right shape. If I get a chance to get on the torch with a camera beside me I will make a couple shoes and get some photos of the steps for you, no promises though - I am not a tutorial writers backside!!!!

Nat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.