View Single Post
Old 2010-10-19, 6:45pm

Well I did some pink lentil tiger beads, I used dark transparent rose over white and black. I am sorry to say all six beads have incompatibility cracks. All Devardi glass, I am so disappointed, I love encasing and the rose is gorgeous over white. I will post pics when I get a chance, I am working extra this week. The dk violet I did over white didn't crack this time, it did the last time I tried it. This is over the opaque white and intense black, not the sop white. I will continue testing the transparents over the white to see what works and what doesn't. But I am really heart broken over the pink, this is the third time I have tried it and every bead has cracked.

Mind you, the dark transparent rose is an awesome color all by itself and etched its totally stunning so I will still be using it I just will have to resign myself to not encasing it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.