View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 8:32pm

Oh I have. Probably from every one of them but I have been doing this for 12 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevan View Post
I've never gotten broken rods in the mail from any vendor in the US that I have purchased from.

The one thing that frustrates me about the Devardi rods is the size. I do wish that they would pull them thinner. Some of the colors are very shocky, frit on a stick shocky. I cannot for the life of me get the copper metallic to turn copper no matter what I do. I have had a shipment of broken rods that were shipped in fiber fill and I promptly called and they sent me a whole new shipment and extra to boot. I have absolutely no qualms about the customer service.

I don't normally use Devardi but they do have some really pretty colors and some that I really love. There is this green that I ordered and I don't know what it was. I want more but....shoot, can't remember what I ordered.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.