View Single Post
Old 2016-01-14, 5:24pm
DaveK

I tried to find why they have the T and F categories on the bullseye website. T = Torch only and F = Torch or Kilnwork. This is counter intuitive to me because torch temps are much higher than the 1480-1500 full fuse temps. I have a bunch of Bullseye stringer and started doing stringer stacked murrine. I thought I got the whole reactive chart figured out but the whole F & T thing has got me really confused.

BTW - I think that reactive chart is designed to thwart creativity. I want to put a white cloud in a blue sky. Simple right? Every color combo I want to use seems to be reactive. I eventually find a white (White Opal 0113 type T) cloud in a blue sky (Light Aquamarine 1408 ) and they aren't reactive but the T on the white means I can't use the murrine in kilnwork projects? Or even melt the stringers into a tube in the first place?

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can call me Dave 🎨