View Single Post
Old 2014-07-31, 7:58am
Against the Grain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusbunny2009 View Post
See, this is where things go wrong in these conversations.

Saying someone's post is "suspect" is disrespectful and condescending, putting others on the defensive.

The topic of the thread is poor service, not spectacular service, for this particular vendor. If several buyers are having issues with multiple aspects of how a vendor does business, in my opinion, it is good to share on this type of forum. There are many glass vendors out there and I prefer to support the ones who do give consistantly great service, while delivering a reasonably priced product in a well-packed, unbroken manner.

I stumbled across Devardi on my own on ebay. Other vendors that I now use, I found here in discussions on LE, and so far LE members have not steered me wrong.

Any vendor like Devardi that has such a love/hate relationship with its buyers, should make any buyer cautious.
This.

Flonche, the fact that this is his first post is not what I find suspect, and I only used that word because he did. It's what he chose to say as his first post that seems a little odd, disrespectful, and condescending, and suspicious. Maybe you didn't read his post, so I just wanted to clarify. I certainly don't think that everybody who posts for the first time on this forum is "suspect." That would be pretty silly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.