View Single Post
Old 2017-04-17, 8:20am
DaveK

I make all kinds of stuff. The reason I wanted to try it was I got a laser printer and the iron oxide printer ink and decal printer paper to print on flat glass. I had had success using Bullseye 90coe and wanted to try it with boro. I had problems with the decals sticking to the tin side. I gave up on getting boro to work. Later I heard about burning the tin side off but never got back to it. I also thought it would be easier to apply designed with a stringer, drawing with a stringer, on flat glass rather on a bubble or maria. Lil bit attention deficit so I never got back to it after I found out about burning the tin off.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can call me Dave 🎨