View Single Post
Old 2013-03-03, 11:07pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Hi Liz! I'm pretty sure that's one of our murrini in that first photo. I am so sorry this happened to your beautiful bead! I do hope it's not the murrini that caused the problem. These things can be so difficult to pinpoint. This particular murrini used StrikingColor glass in it. I've don't believe I've ever purchased an off-spec batch from Brad so I don't think the problem stems from that.
I will happily refund your purchase price for the murrini, Liz! I'll try to find your order to see how many packs of this you bought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f