View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 8:44am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Beads View Post
The test bead I made yesterday is fine so far but it took this one a couple of days to crack so I'm going to watch it and see what happens.
wait... are you saying that even after annealling compatibility cracks can happen days later? That just creeps me out...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.