View Single Post
Old 2014-05-30, 4:00pm
Loving learning

OK, I got the other two bowls back. I'm bummed that the lettering filled with glaze and some words you can't read, but the bowl will still hold beads! (or mashed potatoes for that matter should the winner choose to use it for food).
I was trying to ensure I had sprayed enough glaze on them, but I overdid it. So sorry
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I didn't check the calendar when I said June 1st, so I'm changing that to allow a bit of leeway to mail. I'm going to choose a name on Wednesday evening, so if your picture of your donation is posted when I post that I'm getting ready to draw names Wed, June 4th, it will be included.

I will be drawing one name, and that person can choose one of the following pieces. Three are bowls, one is a "jar" in case they want to use it for a water jar at their work station, etc.

Anyway, not perfect, but made with good intentions...

The insides:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

View one:

View two:

View three, showing how courage is obscured on the white clay bowl:

View four, showing word courage even more obscured on the speckled clay bowl

View five showing a word (love) on the speckled that is easier to see, but still not right: